– WOLKENSTEIN BEAR –
FOOD & DRINK
A day on the bike, a mountain hike or an extensive climbing tour – without a hearty breakfast, nothing works. A rich breakfast buffet awaits you every morning in the Wolkensteiner Hotels restaurants. With many healthy ingredients, fresh bread, coffee and tea you get the necessary strength for an active day in our fantastic nature.
Recharge your batteries at noon! Then she expects a hearty soup or a snack including a salad buffet. If you are out and about all day, you can prepare packed lunches in the morning at the breakfast table.
After a day in the fresh air, of course, everyone is really hungry. Our evening buffets are just the thing: crisp salads for a healthy holiday and a rich selection of fresh dishes, which we prepare from local products. With our modern buffets, long waiting times are a thing of the past. There are enough dining rooms available so that you can eat undisturbed in the circle of your family. After the meal, you can then sit comfortably and let the day end together.
ULTRA ALL INCLUSIVE BOARD
Our culinary offer is as varied as your leisure time activities. Our weekly promotions such as the champagne breakfast with salmon, the farmer’s buffet and the schnitzel evening are highlights for young and old. As a family hotel, we naturally attach great importance to rich and regional food. Bon Appetit!
- Daily from 7.30 am to 10 am: large breakfast buffet with hot and cold dishes, cereal corner, yoghurt corner, fresh fruit, egg specialties, various breads from the region, various juices, teas and coffee specialties
- Daily from 10:00 am to 10:30 am: late riser’s breakfast
- Daily from 12.30 to 13.30: Lunch snack / soup pot and salad buffet or optional lunch box to make yourself at the breakfast buffet
- Daily from 3.30 pm to 4.30 pm : cake and a small snack
- Daily from 5.30 pm to 7.30 pm: rich buffet including salad bar with changing theme buffets
- Baby corner with microwave and kettle as well as baby food
- Daily from 10:00 to 23:00: unlimited soft drinks, coffee, tea, beer, wine and spirits such as gin, rum, whiskey, vodka and brandy
- 1x per week: champagne breakfast with salmon (Wednesday or Saturday)
- Every Tuesday: farmer’s buffet
- Every Thursday: schnitzel evening